Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Not You, It's Me

So, readers.

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

How I'm so grateful that you stick with me, even when sometimes I need to ease off blogging a bit while I get my life in order?

Oh, this would be one of those times.

Kind of feel like I just tossed fifteen juggling balls up in the air at once and now have to figure out how I'm going to balance them.

I will have order! I will perfect my schedule! I will balance work and school and everything in between!

But for now, bear with me. I don't want to just throw lame blog posts at you so I can say I am keeping up on here.

I need to find my rhythm, catch my stride. So the blog posts will be dwindling a bit until I can do that.

Now, enjoy this inspirational picture on the depth of my feelings for you.

thanks for sticking by me through everything Myspace, Friendster, Facebook, and Hi5 Comment Graphics

2 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

I was enjoying the inspirational picture, but I just had to stop and say how much I enjoyed the video of Alan Rickman throwing his tea in slow motion, and how sometimes I wish I could do that with my tea, and how I agree with you about Darcy being an introvert, and how I just found this blog but I wish you well in your break from blogging, and how I am sometimes good at writing run-on sentences.

Laura said...

Haha, cool! Thanks for stopping by and I love your run-on sentence. :)