Monday, August 13, 2012

My New Favorite Blog

Hey guys!

So recently I got connected with the writer of Introverted Blog, Joyce Akiko. Yup, it's exactly what you think it is. A whole blog devoted to introverts!

I can't get enough of the whole introvert subject, as you have probably figured out. I love especially reading other introverts' thoughts. Introverts tend to be good writers, you know...

Anyway, Joyce was kind enough to invite me to write a guest post on her blog. It's posted today! Check it out below.

http://www.introvertedblog.com/

I definitely recommend following her blog, especially if you're an introvert. She has good thoughts and practical suggestions.

Also... this is my first guest post! I'm a blogging celebrity!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally missed that you guest posted! I'm officially jealous!