Monday, August 15, 2011

Don't...Be...SCARED!

So, I have this fear.

Okay, not really a fear...an irrational concern?

Anyway, I have this weird thing about shower cutains. More specifically, people hiding behind them.

You can't see what's behind a lot of shower curtains. All you see is frolicking dolphins or blooming gardenias. ANYthing could be behind those curtains, people!

When I go into a bathroom I've never been in before, I have a tendency to, um, check behind the shower curtain.

Is this strange?

Better safe than sorry, though!

I don't know what it is about shower curtains, but I always think what if someone is standing here with me? but hiding behind the rubber duckies on that shower curtain? i should just fling it open and remove all doubt...

"AaaaaaHA!" Oh, never mind. Just shampoo bottles. Well, now I know for SURE, don't I?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Psycho??
Linda

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing! I've never heard another person admit this.
Courtney

Laura said...

Linda - Never seen Psycho...just the shower scene!

Courtney - I was crossing my fingers that I wasn't the only one!

Hannah said...

At least you're not looking through the bathroom cabinets...I never do that...no, really.