Wednesday, October 12, 2011

But What Was It Selling?

So, this is currently my favorite commercial.




It's just so epic!

And, trying to find it on YouTube, I actually remembered what product they were selling. Probably because they were all dressed up like fruit...

Usually, I don't remember what the commercial is selling. I'll remember the quirky storyline, the funny characters, the punchline...but I can't recall the product. For instance, I had a couple other commercials in mind to share, but couldn't remember what they were selling so couldn't find them on YouTube.

Considering these things, I decided that I would be a good person to watch commercials early on in the testing stages so I could give my opinion.

"More puppies!"

"Too boring!"

"What are you selling again?"

I try not to feel like I've failed when I can't remember what product a commercial I enjoyed was selling. But I kind of do. I mean, they worked so hard on it, and it was so expensive, and I can't even remember if it was deoderant or Doritos...

What's your favorite commercial, currently?

No comments: