Monday, February 6, 2012

Singing, Sneezing, Super Bowl

So yesterday was my birthday.

I celebrated by going to church, having a bad cold, watching the Super Bowl, and getting a lot I repeat a LOT of chocolate. This seems telling...

So yay for a birthday filled with chocolate! My friends and family know me so well. Actually, complete strangers could probably tell how much I love chocolate by how much I talk about it/eat it in front of them. The Super Bowl party I went to included a chocolate fountain *swoon*. Can you think of anything better than dipping potato chips and strawberries into liquidy chocolately delight?

It was kind of a bummer that I was sick, though. I started sneezing on Saturday, and then yesterday got all stuffed. Usually, I'm sneezing because of book dust or something. Now, my nose is just tickly all the time. I'm feeling pretty drowsy too, so no gym today. I had kind of a hard time taking deep breaths on the machines yesterday, and I don't feel like I have to put myself through that again today. And on the day after my birthday, too!

Hope you all had a great weekend, whether you watched the Super Bowl or not. As for me, I had my eyes glued to the screen practically the whole time, and yet still managed to miss the promised second Hunger Games trailer. Did I miss it, or did they not show it? Luckily I saw it online a few days ago. Otherwise my birthday would've ended in a fit of tears and pouting.

And that sounds like a previous birthday, quite a few years ago. Musical chairs, anyone?

No comments: