Monday, February 13, 2012

Using Random Things as Bookmarks

Yup, that's what I do.

Ticket stubs, receipts, bills, cards, letters, candy wrappers...nothing is safe!

This gets tricky when I am reading seven books at the same time.

Where is my grocery list? Which book did I leave it in? Oh, I forgot about this book, *starts reading*.

I want to be a good library user and not bend books' spines. It's always good to use bookmarks. The trouble is, when I actually have a real bookmark, it-well, actually I don't know what happens to them. They disappear and I grab a coupon instead.



Oh, and on a sort-of-related note, don't be the patron that leaves millions of tiny scraps of paper in books to mark pages that, guess what, no one else needs marked except you. Or I get to pull them out FOR you.

Happy reading!

No comments: