Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Because I Love You

Because I love you, my awesome readers, I am giving you a blog post today. Despite not wanting to. At all.

If you know much about me, you know I like to plan ahead. Be organized. Know exactly what's coming and be perfectly comfortable.

So it's no wonder I've been going NUTS the last couple days, because all of a sudden, a great opportunity presented itself and I will be moving out of my parents' house into an apartment with a friend.

The official day is August 1, and I have a lot to do before then. Including organizing everything I own. Packing. Buying stuff. Begging free things from people, such as my parents. And oh yeah, buying a car.

I'm super excited, but I'm also super nervous. My stomach has been in knots and I've been having trouble eating. Poor me.

But before I can think too much about getting ready, I have GOT to finish these Harry Potter books! I have been reading like a maniac; my nose in another book every spare moment. I'm pretty sure it will be nothing less than a miracle if I can manage to finish all seven before tomorrow night, but I'm going to kill myself trying!

So that's what's up. Think of me, pray for me, and don't expect a post on Friday!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Congrats! What a scary and wonderful step in your life!

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so glad you love me!! :) I am catching up on some blog reading today... it's been a while! Congrats on the anticipated move as well!

as for free stuff... I have a wooden potty chair you can have, maybe make it into a planter! :)

Laura said...

Thanks anyway, Julie...! :)