Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wait For Me

Hang in there!

I'll be back soon!

This week and next will be busy for me. I don't have much time to be creative.

But I'll post here and there as I can. And soon I will be back full force. Crazy as ever!

To fill the time when you would normally be reading my posts, I suggest the following:

1. Clean or organize something. You KNOW you've been putting it off.

2. Bake chocolate chip cookies. Eat chocolate chip cookies.

3. Read all seven Harry Potter books. Then watch all the movies.

4. Visit your local library. Hug a librarian.

5. Take a stroll around the neighborhood. Rescue worms or snails that have crawled into the road.

Thanks for sticking it out! Soon, all will be back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think I'll take up on the reading Harry Potter suggestion. I like the chocolate chip cookie idea too!