Monday, October 25, 2010

Word.

Don't you just love how certain words sound? Or how some words just fit perfectly with what you want to express?

I found this excellent site where people post their favorite words and what they mean to them. For example, Mark-from-California says that his favorite word is "indefatigable," because "it just sounds like a word you don't want to make angry." I have to admit, that is an awesome word. Say it. Out loud...

I want to post a word on there, but I have to give it some thought first. It certainly won't be "velcro," which I can NEVER come up with right away. Without fail. It's the one word that I have to stop and think of every time I try to use it.

And it won't be "necessary." Because I couldn't spell that word right for years.

Oh, and here's the site: http://www.myfavoriteword.com/

No comments: