Friday, March 9, 2012

Easy There, Sport.

I talk to myself on occasion.

95% of those times, I'm driving.

I guess in those cases I'm really talking to other people, though. They just can't hear me.

There's something about driving that makes me a teensy bit crazy. And sarcastic. Talking to other drivers and complaining to myself takes the edge off. I just have to make sure my windows aren't rolled down.

I know I can get overly annoyed with other drivers. I'm working on it. Let's just say that, as a very sarcastic person, I can usually keep myself in check unless I'm on the road with total NUTjobs who can't drive worth BEANS.

Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't gotten in an accident yet. Cars shooting out of nowhere, weaving around me like we're in the Indy 500. What's your hurry, crazies?

And the cell phone users. Don't even get me started...too late! What in the world is so important that you have to text it as you're passing me? It's so incredibly dense to me. Despite seeing how many accidents are caused by texting and driving, you still feel the need to do it.

I'm sure my area isn't as bad as some, but there are bad drivers everywhere. And my frustration manifests itself through muttering under my breath at their ineptitude. And lack of judgment.

Sorry, this is a complaining post! Stay safe on the road, enjoy being able to roll down your windows again with the springish weather (but no yelling at other drivers while they are...), and have yourself a pleasant weekend. :)

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Awesome picture, and yes, I talk with myself as I'm driving too. Nice to know I'm not the only one out there. :)