Monday, March 12, 2012

We Must Save the Daylight!

So, got a little less sleep this weekend.

No biggie.

I still got up to go to the early service at church which begins at 8 (meaning it felt like 7...) but I put myself to bed early to make up for it. Where I stayed awake for an hour anyway.

It messed with me a little bit yesterday, but boy was it nice to see sunshine for so long. And since I have a later shift at work today I got to sleep in this morning instead. Like a rock.

I'll take a little less sleep if it means spring is coming! Honestly, with the weather the way it is I just want to keep going on walks. Yesterday I wandered around my neighborhood and saw purple flowers! And lots of dead grass, but that will grow.

Changing the clocks in spring is definitely better than changing the clocks in fall. Sure, you might get an extra hour of sleep, but it's the kickoff to coldness and darkness. Yuck.

I hope that wherever you live it's as beautiful as it is here. If you need me, I'll be either outside or inside staring outside.

No comments: