Monday, March 5, 2012

I'll Be Ready

I'm waiting anxiously for spring. March is a very confusing month, and it kind of makes me crazy. Give me real sunshine already!

A couple days ago the weather was gorgeous, and I had to sit outside and read. I had to sit in the direct sunlight, though, because it was positively frigid in the shade, with the wind blowing and all.

Spring-like weather has me thinking about spring-like activities. So here's a list of what I simply must do when it's *really* spring.

1. Play frisbee. (note to self: learn how to throw a frisbee.)
2. Go on an ice cream walk. (Get ice cream. Go on a walk.)
3. Sit in the sun until my hair gets warm and my nose gets red.
4. Chase butterflies.
5. Chase squirrels.
6. Chase children in the park. On second thought...
7. Go on a hike. Do not complain about the bugs.
8. Look for flowers starting to come up. Encourage them.
9. Spend as much time outside as possible. When inside, spend as much time as possible looking outside.
10. Frolic!

Well, that's good. I always feel more prepared for something when I've made  a list. Now I know exactly what to do when the days get warmer and longer and sunnier.



Who's with me?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I would happily meet you for an ice cream walk!! Carmel Critter is my favorite flavor:-)