Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just So You Know

So I'm having internet troubles. Hopefully they will be resolved shortly, but here's a mini blog post since I wasn't able to write one Friday and probably won't be able to tomorrow.

A few of my favorite things this past week:

  • Wearing flip flops for the first time this year!
  • Turning the heat off and opening the windows.
  • Making chocolate chip cookies with Oreos inside (for the recipe, click here).
  • Painting my nails with Hunger Games nail polish.
  • Reading amazing reviews of The Hunger Games movie, which I will be watching at midnight this coming Thursday!
  • Taking an ice cream walk.
  • Getting great deals on groceries like fresh fruits and vegetables. Because I'm an excellent shopper.
  • Listening to sessions online at work from the Public Library Association's Virtual Conference about social media and iPads.
  • Catching up with my best friends.

Despite not having internet much this week, I managed to have a good time. Have I perhaps learned something? Anyway, who wants to stay inside when there's so much to do in such beautiful weather!

Happy Sunday. :)

Post image for Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments: