Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh, You'll Really Hit It Off

Dear Facebook,

Wow, you're so sweet. Seriously. You just think of everything! How can I ever thank you for all this unsolicited advice?

Oh, THESE are the people I should be friends with. Why didn't I think of that? It's not like there are reasons why I haven't friended these people. Despite our 147 friends in common.

And these are the pages I should like? Good to know. So that's what I've been missing on my page? Advertisements for Pepsi? Updates from Justin Bieber? Wisdom from the Kardashian sisters?

I mean, typically I make my own decisions. So it's nice you don't push these at me or anything. You just line them ALL over the page, helpfully.

And wow, my friends are playing yet another game on Facebook? But this one involves flying cows? Or virtual mall shopping? Or dressing up avatars? Well, thanks for letting me know. I'll get right on that.

No, really. You're too kind.

Love,
Me

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wish I could "like" this :-) I confess I have had some of these same thoughts.