Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Whiskers on Kittens

Hope you weren't expecting actual kitten videos or anything. My title is an allusion. To my favorite things. Get it? Get it?

However, you are getting videos! Here are some of my current favorites.

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries! If you're a Pride and Prejudice fan, seriously: check these out. Two new videos are added each week in this nail-biting saga!



I am such a fan of Improv Everywhere's videos. Just pure fun. They always put a smile on my face. This is their newest.



And finally, The Hobbit trailer! I have to keep watching it to remind me how spectacularly awesome this December will be. Goosebumps, anyone?



Last but not least? My current favorite commercial.



So that's what I've got on this beautiful Wednesday. What are you watching these days?

No comments: