Thursday, January 1, 2015

Smelling Chocolate Once Again

New Year's Day: the ultimate Monday.

And what a perfect day to plunge back into this blog, which YES I have neglected for an entire year. What of it?

Time to begin again. To discipline myself by writing and sharing. To put my feelings into thoughts and my thoughts into words. And then to present them to the internet.

Woof.

Beginning January 1, 2014, I became Head of Youth Services at the library I have worked at full-time since my college graduation. In August 2014, I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a master's degree in Library and Information Science. In short, it has been the fastest year of my life.

If you're joining me for the first time, or just trying to catch up and remember what is up with the chocolate, take a look back at some posts through the years:

On introverts

On being a librarian

On the children's library

On The Hunger Games

On hope

On Harry Potter

On nutrition

1 comment:

Mark Allman said...

Laura,
Congratulations on your Master's. Great accomplishment! I look forward to following your blog this year. Happy New Year!!