Monday, December 26, 2011

2012

And Christmas is over. The food is eaten. The presents opened. The Christmas music wiped from all radio stations (It should definitely be on another week...).

Now we'll start seeing Christmas trees kicked to the curb. Along with ribbons, wrapping paper, cardboard boxes, and fruitcakes.

Christmas is over. But I am still partying! I have a couple more days off work, and I plan on enjoying them, thank you very much. In fact, I am eating chocolate right now. That's RIGHT, beore lunch! That's how I roll.

This week is the end of 2011, so let's pause and listen to "Auld Lang Syne."



Niiiice.. By the way, is 2012 really coming up already?

What is the deal?

I'm still writing 2010 on things. I haven't even gotten used to 2011.

Now I have to write 2012? Where did this year go, I ask?

What did I accomplish? Where have I been? Where am I going?

Hooray for the end of the year, when we can be filled with inadequacy and look forward to a new year where maybe we'll do that thing we always wanted to do.

I'm already a member of the gym, so I'm definitely ahead of the game on that one.

Any New Year's resolutions you need to accomplish this week? Quick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to either join a gym or create one in the basement.... but first I need to get my kids to go thru their 'stuff' stored down there. Maybe I'll just have a basement sale!