Sunday, December 4, 2011

But I LIKE Them...

Oh, the good old days. When I was wise.

I certainly hope I used my wisdom to the best of my ability. I'm definitely glad I'm done with school.

Because the source of my wisdom will be ripped out of me tomorrow.

Yes, I'm speaking of my wisdom teeth.

Back in April, I posted about wisdom teeth. Back then, I thought maybe I could just keep them forever. No such luck. (Read that post here.)

So now they're coming out. And of course, when people find out they're coming out, they have to share their stories. What is it about wisdom teeth that makes everyone want to share their stories? "Nah nah nah nah naaaaahhhh! I'm not listening to your weird wisdom teeth stories!"

So that's why I'm posting today instead of tomorrow. Not sure when I'll post next. I may be too busy lounging around feeling sorry for myself to write anything. Who really knows?

Of course, I have to share this now.



Aaaand, the remix!



Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh MY WORD... and now I have decided to just keep my wisdom teeth forever... even if they kill me! :)

jingalls said...

i won't share my story but i will say i had a lot of fun with the pain meds.