Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year in Review

I lived through 2011.

I heard the sordid celebrity news, saw tragedy on the television screen, listened to the latest hits on the radio, read the magazine interviews.

Do I want to hear all of that again from magazines, tv shows, and newspapers? Um, no.

I get so annoyed by the "year in review" specials this time of year. The BEST! The WORST!

There are no surprises. I've heard it all before. I don't want to relive 2011. Sure, it was a good year. But I don't care what the best movies were. I saw the ones I wanted to. I don't care who gained the most followers on Twitter. Good for them I guess...

Let's press on towards the new year! Sure, this one flew by like Harry Potter on his Firebolt, but it's time to get excited about 2012!

What are you looking forward to the most this coming year?

No comments: