Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If Outfits Were Flowers, I'd Pick...Um...


*idea taken from a conversation with my sister*

So, getting dressed in the morning. Sometimes it's a process. Okay, always. In case you struggle with putting together the perfect outfit, I've prepared an easy-to-follow list of instructions.

This is pretty basic, just to warn you. I don't know which color is best for your skin tone. Or if you're allowed to wear brown with black. Or navy blue with black. Or socks and sandals...

Okay, I do know that one for sure. No socks with sandals. For real.

Step One: Approach pile of clothing. Gingerly and with respect.

Step Two: Root through it. Furiously and with gusto.

Step Three. Find a not-too-wrinkly top or bottom.

Step Four: Shake and smell. Be sure your pile of dirty clothes did not get mixed up with the pile of clean.

Step Five: Once you find a top or bottom that passes inspection, choose something to go with it. Something that matches. Get feedback if possible.

Congratulations. You now have the perfect outfit. Maybe I should start a consulting business...?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm not going to let my children read this post! LOL!