Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blind as a Bat. But Not As Scary.

My eyes are bad. Like, really bad. Without my glasses or contacts, I basically can't see ANYthing.

So I keep having this scary thought: What if I was stranded on an island after a plane crash (by the way, thank you, LOST for contributing to this thought. also Cast Away.) and my glasses broke? And my contacts ran out? What would I do?

Obviously, this wouldn't be the only problem I would run into on an abandoned island. But it sure would make things a lot harder!

Is it strange to worry about this, as well as try to plot out a strategy?

I should probably just hope that I am stranded with some resourceful people. It's funny, when I think of people I would like to be stranded with on an island, only characters from tv shows come to mind. Like LOST. Or Burn Notice. Shows with characters who know what they're doing.

In summary, my eyes are bad. And I really depend on my contacts. I feel like I have more to say, but I'm running out of time before work. So, to be continued...

1 comment:

Beth said...

I would make a great candidate to your "stranded island team." I am very ingenuitive (sp?); pick me!