Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Don't Go Changing

I am not in favor of change. Um, are we voting? I vote no on the change. Please, won't things just stay the way they are?

Have you ever gone to a website you visit regularly only to find that the layout is completely different? This happened to me twice the other day - two different sites. I got all disoriented and couldn't find anything.

Every time Facebook changes, I hate it. I haven't switched my profile over to the "new" profile yet because I like things to be the same. Sure, I'll adapt eventually. But I don't want to.

I don't want to relearn something or go through new experiences or be uncomfortable in new situations. I have a rut and enjoy being stuck in it.

Obviously, change happens. I don't have to like it, but I can be willing to give it a chance and work on being more flexible.

Or I can remain in denial.

Hmm...

No comments: