Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Eh, Diamonds...

Supposedly, diamonds are a girl's best friend. What's wrong with me, then?

I'm pretty apathetic about jewelry. Especially the expensive kind. The only jewelry I wear regularly is earrings. And 95% of those I got for $1 at Claire's.

I see those cheesy jewelry commercials and wonder why in the world that woman is swooning in that man's arms as soon as he pulls out something sparkly. Wow, sparkly. See? I don't really care.

So IS there something wrong with me? Am I just too practical? Whatever. I'm sure I'm not alone. I like wearing pretty things as much as the next girl, but I figure, why bother with something more expensive?

Maybe I'm just easy to please.

Check out this commercial. I had to laugh and roll my eyes at this one. Seriously?

3 comments:

Sharon G. said...

Chocolate is a girl's best friend!

Laura said...

Chocolate never disappoints!

Karen Davis said...

I'm with you on this! I'm not a "jewelry
person. Chris should appreciate that about me...think of all the money I have saved him!