Friday, December 10, 2010

It's a Wonderful White Christmas

This is about the third day of a really annoying cold that I have. You know, the kind of cold where you just feel all stuffed up and achy, like you just want to sit and stare into space because you can't sleep reallly well.

Thankfully, I happened to have a day off from work today, so I have time to get better.

So, after sitting around for a while trying to come up with something to write about today, I thought, forget it! I'm posting some YouTube clips.

So now you can enjoy clips from two of my favorite Christmas movies, It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas. I haven't watched either of these movies yet, but these clips get me excited to enjoy them soon!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

White Christmas is one of my favorites!! Thanks for sharing. And I hope you feel better. Being sick is no fun :(