Thursday, December 23, 2010

Organization is My Middle Name. After "Lack of."

Do you ever do the same annoying thing every day and wish you could change and then never do?

Every day when I need a pair of shoes, I cautiously slide open my closet door and peer inside. Every time I need shoes, I hope that they will be sitting neatly on top of all my other pairs.

This never happens.

 I don't really have that many pairs of shoes. I mean, compared to some people. But when I am looking for a particular pair, I end up on my hands and knees tossing shoes over my shoulder looking for not one but BOTH shoes.

I feel like I should be in one of those infomercials. You know, the kind where the scene begins in black and white. I play the grungy, unorganized girl searching through a pile of shoes that come up to her hips.

Do you have trouble finding things when you need them?

Um, yes.

Is your closet a pile of confusion and frustration?

None of your business. Okay, fine. Yes.

Do you need order in your life?

*Sob* What can I DO?

Then you need the Magic Shoe Organizer!

I really should get one of those hanging things you put shoes in. But there's no room in my closet - I have too many clothes already hanging there. Besides, I would just end up throwing my shoes in the closet instead of putting them away. Kind of how I toss earrings beside my earring rack and heap clothes next to my dresser.

I'm a lost cause.

Similar shoe organizers can cost up to $60!

Today and today only, if you call in now, you can receive your Magic Shoe Organizer for the low low price of $39.99! But WAIT! There's more! Call in now and you'll also receive our free gift - a set of 10 handcrafted wooden hangers!

Whatever. Things could be worse.

No comments: