Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Almost Easter! What?

I can't believe it's nearly Easter! I know it's really late this year, but it still snuck up on me. This probably has something to do with the riDIculously chilly weather we've had.

Oh, Easter. So many great memories of sunrise services, Easter egg hunts, and plenty of that fake green grass from Easter baskets.

Easter is such a happy time of year.

It's a reminder of new life, of hope, of Jesus' sacrificial love for us. It makes me want to stand up and sing THIS song, although I could never sing it with this level of cuteness:




I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter with the people you love. And I hope it's filled with chocolate. Specifically, peanut butter eggs. If I eat no other candy besides peanut butter eggs this Easter weekend, I will be satisfied.

See you on Monday!

No comments: