Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Invitation Got Lost in the Mail. Whatever.

So, the royal wedding.

I have to admit, I'm not really that crazy about it. In fact, I'm pretty apathetic.

It's not that I don't understand why millions of people are swooning over it. (Well, I don't completely understand....) It's a fairy tale story. It's beautiful and romantic and everyone has accents.

I just haven't bought into the whole thing. I don't care about watching it. Maybe just the highlights on youtube, or something. I'm not going to dress up and cry for joy in front of my television.

I'm not going to buy this limited edition china:



These tea bags:



Or these paper dolls:



Just a quiet, normal day at work. The most I can hope for is that everyone's in a good mood because of the wedding and I won't have any "trouble patrons." Happy Royal Wedding Day, everyone!

No comments: