Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Like You

Hooray for the "like" button! Hooray for non-commitment! (is that a word...?) Hooray for one quick nod of recognition before moving on with my life!

I don't have to comment on your status. On your picture. On your video, note, or relationship status.

If I:
approve,
enjoy,
marvel at,
agree with,
understand,
laugh at,
etc....

I don't have to leave a comment that will be followed by another comment that will be followed by another comment...to the extent that I begin to regret that I am even FRIENDS with you.

I can just like it.

Bam! Like.

A quick interaction. A brief moment of understanding between us. A wink, a nod, an "amen," if you will.

I like you. I like what you said. What you did. What you created.

So, thanks for that.

*Like*

No comments: