Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Aw, I'm Getting All Choked Up

When I feel like taking a risk, living life on the edge, doing something a bit...dangerous...

I eat a piece of hard candy.

Will someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks about choking EVERY. SINGLE. time I eat a mint or a butterscotch or whatever?

Am I alone in wondering what I would do if I started choking? How I would gesture? Who in the library I would ask for help?

Ooh, he seems nice. Which is why I would NOT want him to help me get something un-lodged in my throat. Gross!

She doesn't look strong enough to do the heimlich.

Too old.

Too scary-looking.

What would it feel like to get something stuck in my throat? Maybe I should hold my breath to see what it would feel like. One mississippi. Two mississippi. Three mississippi. Four - *GASP* I'd never make it!

Maybe I just shouldn't eat candy anymore?

No comments: