Monday, March 21, 2011

Run Along...

So I FINALLY went out and got some real running shoes over the weekend. The pair I've been using were just some random sneakers I got who-knows-where, who-knows-how-long-ago.

I walked into Dick's Sporting Goods, strutting down the aisles confidently, as if I am the type of super-athlete that regularly shops there. As I checked out the dozens upon dozens of different shoes, I kept my list of qualifications in mind. After all, these sneakers had to be perfect.

Criteria for Running Shoes
1. Must be relatively inexpensive.
2. Must be for running in particular.
3. Must be pink.

So, there you have it. My secret wish for the perfect pair of sneakers was that they be pink. I've drooled long enough over every other pair of pink sneakers at the gym. Time to have my own!

I got Asics brand sneakers, on sale, obviously. And they have so much cushioning! I tried them out yesterday on the treadmill whille watching Amazing Race and it was like running on a field of marshmallows. Ah, bliss. They make me wonder why I stuck with my old sneakers for so long!

Here's a picture. Cute, right?

WOMEN'S ASICS GEL 1160 RUNNING SHOES

1 comment:

jingalls said...

asics are a good running shoe.