Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Animal Crackers in My Soup

Over a year ago, I discovered that I was completely in love with animal crackers.

They're perfect!

1. Not too sweet.
2. Not too fattening.
3. Can double as toys when you're bored.
4. Fun to eat their body parts off.
5. Very dippable.

I've had them dipped in honey, peanut butter, melted chocolate, and icing....and I've had them plain. Every way is delicious.

They're also fun to share. When I was still in college, I would take them to classes and choir practice and distribute them to people around me. Really. Who doesn't like animal crackers?

And when you get to the bottom of the bag, you'll find all those little pieces to crunch. The feet, heads, and tails that've broken off, all waiting there for you.

Having trouble smiling? Go get yourself some animal crackers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

They are on sale at Walmart! $1.98 for the BIG bag! (But to be honest, it's my hubby that enjoys them most...me? I'm not the biggest fan, but I can do my best to enjoy them from time to time...lol.)

Laura said...

I like the HUGE tubs from Sam's Club. They last forever!