Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello My Name is, Um, Jane.

Occasionally, library patrons will ask me what my name is. I assume this is because either:

a) I am amazing. I have revolutionized their library experience, and they want a name to shout out in joy and thanksgiving.

b) I am wretched. I have ruined their lives and disgraced the books I swore to defend.

It can be disconcerting to have people ask me what my name is. Do you really need to know? Can I give you a fake name? Are you going to write me a letter of thanks/criticism? Do you really JUST want to know my name? What's YOUR name?

I think I just have a suspicious nature.

This post seems short. But I don't have anything else to say. Just so you don't feel cheated....if you need something else to do...go to http://www.sporcle.com/ . Finish quotes, name characters, list states and countries...

 But beware. There's a strong possibility that you'll become addicted.

Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed that I did so well finishing Princess Bride quotes.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you kindly for that website. :) I now know what I will be doing today when work is slow. :D

Michelle said...

You should be proud. Princess Bride is the GREATEST. MOVIE. EVER. (in my opinion.)

Laura said...

You're welcome, Molly! It was a great discovery for me.