Monday, May 9, 2011

Moms: My Oh My!

How was your Mother's Day?

I hope you all spoiled your moms! And, if you ARE a mom, I hope you were spoiled!

I'm so grateful for my mom and all she's done for me. I can't imagine life without her! My mom and I are a lot alike, so of course that's led to some disagreements over the years. Through the good times and the frustrating times, I've learned to appreciate her as not only a wise mother but also as a friend.

Seeing all the kids dressed up in church yesterday for Mother's Day had me poking my brother and pointing out each little cutie. He got annoyed, but I realized how much I want to be a mom. I love kids! And I want my own to hang all over me like a jungle gym one day too!

I'm just glad I have the example of my mom to guide me in the future, as one day I hope to be a mom. I want to be the kind of loving, creative, fun, and hardworking mom that she has been to me for 22 years.

Yay for moms!

No comments: