Friday, May 6, 2011

Gotta Get Down on Friday

No, this blog post is not about Rebecca Black.

But it is about death.

When I die, it will probably be of this:


That's right: Aussie fumes.

Let me tell you a little something about this product. I can't live without it.

My hair is curly. Without Aussie, it would look kind of...blucky. Fuzzy. Poofy.

So I use Aussie every day. Multiple times. And I breathe it in a lot.

Whenever I coat my lungs with it, I think to myself, this will probably kill me.

Then I think, it's worth it. Because my curls just don't look right without Aussie.

I go through these bottles super quick. I feel like I'm always carrying one around. I wish I could buy them in bulk...

I know this blog post was pretty lame. I'm feeling uninspired. Again. It's been a busy morning and I'm off to work soon, so I'm trying to get other things done.

I know, excuses, excuses...

Will this make up for it?

No comments: