Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why R U Doing This 2 Me?

Qwik. Krazy. E-Z.

What's wrong with these companies? Who thought it was a good idea to purposefully misspell words as part of your name or slogan?

It's bad enough that, all day long, I have to see accidentally misspelled words by people who just. don't. care. Now, I have to have "cheezy" presented to me as an actual word?

Sloppiness should be corrected. Sloppiness should not serve as an excuse to come up with new spellings of words.

Is it "kool" to misspell on purpose, now? No one told me! And please, no one tell me. I will cover my ears.

Seriously, I'm not old enough to be complaining about "kidz these dayz." And not only kids, but adults! Make an effort and people will take you seriously.

We can have fun while spelling things correctly. Just saying.

No comments: