Monday, May 23, 2011

The Works of Bath and Body

Ah, Bath & Body Works. What a great store. If you're a girl. Although I did see a new men's section in there...

I was in there yesterday with some friends and we spent the whole time spraying and smelling and looking at the cute designs on bottles.

Well, I guess we only spent the first thirty seconds smelling.

You have to do all the important smelling pretty quick in that store, because soon the aromas become overwhelming and everything blends together and you have a semi-permanent flowery fruity stink in your nose. So get your priorities straight before your judgment fades away in a misty cloud.

I wonder what it's like to work in that store. Is your nose permanently broken? Is it too much of a good thing? I can only spend a couple minutes in there before I have to go get some fresh air.

It's worth it, though. Because I have to touch everything and pick up the sprays and ooh and aah over each soap bottle cover and play with each little rubber duck toy.

What an exciting place! As long as you don't need to smell anything important for a while...

1 comment:

jingalls said...

that's why i don't go in there. i love their stuff, but the smells are overwhelming.