Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thar She Blows!

I've been sneezing a lot the past couple weeks. Maybe allergies, maybe my cold, maybe the miserable yucky weather... So I've been "blessed" numerous times this week. Does it help for five people to call out "bless you!" from all over when I sneeze? Not really, but it makes me feel pitied.

Anyway, since I've been sneezing so much, I've been sneezing everywhere. And everywhere includes the car.

So basically, my eyes are closed for a second while I'm driving. That freaks me out a little bit, especially if I'm coming up on a certain obstacle or I'm going to make a turn or something.

Have you ever tried to keep your eyes open while you sneeze? Can't be done. If anything, it just makes you look more like a deranged rodent. Lips curled, nose wrinkled, eyes bugging until the last possible second.

And having my eyes closed while I'm driving? Now that's living life on the edge. I mean, things can change in a second when you're driving. I do NOT want that life-changing second to be when I have my eyes closed.

Yikes.

No comments: