Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Things Part 1

Things I enjoy telling library patrons:

1. Library cards are free.

2. Borrowing books/movies/CDs, etc. is free.

3. We have it; it’s right there on the shelf.

4. I love that book! Good choice!

5. Nope – no fine! You returned it just in time.

6. There's no limit to how many items you can check out.

7. Oh, I know which book you're talking about! Here's the title/author/# in the series, etc.

8. You know, we have a program here I think you'll like.

9. Yes, someone did find your wallet/keys/paper left in the copier!

10. The book you've been waiting for is here!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for your timely reminder to renew my library stuff!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's a Tim Hortons smile cookie! Yay!

... and I'll take this opportunity to say that I like reading your blog. :)

-Lizzie