Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sickie Sick Sick. I'm Sick.

I'm sick. Again.

I was JUST sick a couple weeks ago. Stuffed up. Achy. Miserable. The whole bit.

Then, a couple days ago, I started sneezing.

Last night, I finally accepted it. I'm sick.

Why? Why me?

Am I developing allergies? Is it all this lame weather? Warm and sunny a couple days, then rainy and muggy and cold for a week?

It's probably all these library patrons. I give them their books; they give me their germs. Really?! This is the thanks I get for imparting my bookish knowledge?

I'm feeling sorry for myself. And also, being sick makes me mad.

But, life goes on. So I get up, blow my nose, wash my hands, squirt some hand sanitizer, sneeze, try to sneeze, squirt some more hand sanitizer...

And hope it's over soon.

No comments: