Monday, February 21, 2011

Chocolate-less


I know some of you may be surprised to hear this, but I love chocolate. Some may say I am addicted. Or obsessed. I just say that chocolate and I have a very special relationship.

But we're breaking up.

Well, just for a week. I thought it would be good to have some time apart.

Chocolate and I get along a little too well. I need this time to see if I can handle life without it.

Obviously, I can't. That's why this is only for a week.

So I'll keep you updated on what my week without chocolate is like. Sure, I'll write about other things too. But I'm sure I'll have lots to say about life without chocolate.

Sure, it'll be tough. Sure, there will be tears. But I'm hoping to stick it out, especially since now I've told YOU. So now I"m accountable.

Goodbye, chocolate. See you in a week.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh brother... I should have taken YOU with me to the Chocoholic Frolic last night to kick off your week w/o chocolate! Bridget and I went together and ran into Mary Tuthill.

Molly said...

I wish you all the best, but I know I couldn't do it. My mom made the absolute BEST chocolate cupcakes for a wedding this past weekend. I had already eaten half of a funfetti cupcake and was only going to eat half of the chocolate one, but I couldn't do it. I ate the whole thing. SO GOOD!